Tuesday 28 August 2007

Breaking news!

We have raised our game to £20,000 by November 20th
(and that just takes me right outside my comfort zone!)

I started this weekend on the Team, Management and Leadership programme, one of Landmark Education's Communication Course programmes and I realised that trying to do it on my own I would be doing some things along with Julian to make £8000 happen however by creating a TEAM we could be really bold and even more crazy than we have so far imagined possible.

Now doesn't that seem obvious but not in my world until now. Our families and friends are contributors but by actually having a team with a deputy and functions we can make our earlier and now this target happen and with velocity. I am so excited about what we can do together.

If you would like to be playing a fun(d)raising game at work or with friends or your community please be in touch and come on board, we will have a team member responsible for out of area games who will look after you and we will hold calls for everyone participating to support their actions.

I also wanted to thank the taxi driver who took £4 off my £9 fare and said give it to the charity. I said I would acknowledge him in my blog. Thank you!

More news as the team comes on board.

No comments: